Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Hello 2011
posted on Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM | 0 cmnt/s





Even though, my heels nearly killed me, I really had fun! I had the best time of my life .( though , I can't seem to find my ezlink ) I think misplaced it or something . Shit you lah, Karma . 

So anyways, how's your countdown ? Told ya, that I was going to spend it w em' boys. It was our first outing w the whole group. Well, and me being the only girl , as always.


can you tell that I'm over-joyed? LOL!


Have a blissful and wonderful year, amin :)








I love em' all. I need my sleep now. You can't expect smooth sailing for everythin' this year right? I just want the best and will make the best out everythin' I have. I also have to start appreciating the people around me, move on w life and many many more. xoxo
     to the top