Pink Chanel I'm just like you

I'm fine, thank you
posted on Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM | 0 cmnt/s







I'm telling the world, that I really missed you. & even though, you've moved on , I think I am moving on too. 

He may not be the most amazing boy on earth, he is not perfect, he cheated once or twice and sometimes he's a real jerk but he once gave me the whole world and treated me like a princess. You know that I've always been there, stood up for you when things are badly damaged and even when you're in the wrong, I held your hands tighter wanting this to last. You chose this path and looked at what we've became. You showed me your true colours and I simply changed.


Like what I've always said, things happen for a reason and we don't know what the future holds. Be a better person because I know, I'm stronger than this.


xx.
     to the top