Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 5:32 AM | 0 cmnt/s

flashbacks.

Because I was bored I had flashbacks. I am sad because I am broke. I can't go out. I am too broke that I cry because I am dying at home. But I did some notes and hoping that it will stay in my head , somehow. I am so broke, I can't meet my best friend. Oh god , I've learned my lesson t spend money wisely because I am not depending on anybody except myself. It's been a week since I'm broke. This is sad . I repeat myself, it's just so sad . I had flashbacks and it is really bad because I did cry a little. I mean, who would want t wait for me under the rain w/out an umbrella for 10 whole mins? Yes, I cherished every little thing :)

This is really bad, I cannot be sad anymore. I still can cry a million bucket of tears you know. Okay, exams is around the corner and I'm graduating soon. Like in a few more days. I'm gonna miss school even though I don't show much. Yeah, I know how much I hate school but I am not ready for the real world. I can just feel myself being free from school, omg ! so bitter sweet . I want t party till I don't even remember what ever happened last night. 



Hi , girls. Where are you? I miss secondary school. I miss being around w girls all day all night. I miss the boys who're now in NS and god knows where also. I miss being so happy go lucky. I miss being a 16 year old. I miss everything .
     to the top