Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:07 AM | 0 cmnt/s

EAT . PRAY . LOVE








Oh hello , I'm so sorry if my blog sounds depressing , sad and it's like I'm dead. Well , I feel like as if I can like literally kill myself right now. I mean , I have t admit I am not good w handling emotions and all. I'm someone who cries and whine a lot. I've never ever live the hard life. until one day , reality hits me w commitments and responsibilities of being a daughter and good sister. I guess . this is just life . I have t keep the best memories and not look back. 

Yes , I have t do that . STOP THINKING TOO MUCH . 

So , anyways , I've already promised Att Kelmari that we would have clean good fun all the time. No more late night parties or what so ever ( w her ) . It's like the good old days , wasting money on food and movies and all . All we did was eat and eat and eat . From some fancy places we found halfway in the mall , t Starbucks and Gong Cha and we still yet t have our Strictly Pancakes. Gees, at this rate , I'll be fat in a matter of time . 



     to the top