Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 7:22 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Far East Movement Free Wired Tour
Wavehouse , 2011 














It was an awesome threesome w two of my best pals. I'm really glad you had fun, bestfriend. Apologies for not having the time. I swear, working as a six days is god damn tiring. Well, not t the extend but like that's your life. work.home.sleep and it goes the same thing over and over again till god knows when. My off days seemed t be fixed not that I requested but it's like every Thursday. Okay, that's cool. I shall not complain. So far , I've not skipped work. ^_^

& you know, time really flies damn fast. Unlike last month, I was like complaining each and everyday wanting the time t just zoomed passed by me. & now in 5 days time I'm getting my allowance, tomorrow , I'll be heading t the Zoo w my classmates. Boy, I missed em' all. I miss watching movies! I used t like watch every week and now , I'm like just staying home and you-tubing. Sad or what sia.  They say; people who stay up all night are lonely people. LOL. I don't think so lah .

Okay okay, I better get going . xx 
     to the top