Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 5:35 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I had the longest nap ever. I mean , more than 5 hours ?! Hell yeah , today's my off day . I got  text messages/calls asking if I'm gg t Zouk tonight ? Erm , I'm not going . I just don't want nor do I feel like it . Sorry bbg's. 



Everything and everybody is going haywire. I don't understand . I know how some people don't like some people. Well, you have t face it , last min changes are bound t happen. I mean, sometimes things just don't go as planned. HAVE YOU NOT AWARE OF THAT LINE ? SERIOUSLY ?! Everybody's schedule is affected. We all had t stayed back last night till 11pm . I was running like mad doing last min things because M asked me to . I don't hold grudges or what because it's nothing personal , it's work. It's not her fault that visitors are coming early in the morning. It's not anybody's fault that the shop was in a mess the next day and it happened that we're all short-handed . & it's not the part - timer's fault that shifts suddenly changed when nobody asked for it . She even said ; APRIL'S SCHEDULE WILL BE CHANGED WHEN NECESSARY . If you don't understand , it means LAST MIN CHANGES WILL OCCUR . -_______-"

I love everybody . But sometimes , don't take matter t personal until you have t give an attitude or what so ever towards the person who's not even at fault .
     to the top