Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 8:04 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Laid-back Sunday :)


Knowing that I am forever so fickle minded of a person, I decided t passed my Saturday night. ( my one and only morning shift btw ) Giving it a pass wasn't a bad idea. I had an impromptu dinner w I. & staying home on a Saturday night felt so good . 

&& my v laid - back Sunday which I just had my Leigh and tanktop t Plaza Sing for a movie date w my bestfriend, Att Kelmari . We had popcorns and nachos and dinner was at Mos Burger. It was just us catching up because we can't really talk a lot at work. Hall Pass was the movie ! I'll give 4/5 ? I'm not a huge fan of comedy . 




Oh, I have t report to work by 7.45 IN THE MORNING ! HOLY F*** . I don't even know if I can like ever wake up for tomorrow plus it's on a Monday . I'm turning in . xx
     to the top