Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 12:33 AM | 0 cmnt/s

April's schedule turned out t be fine. Well, I can be like normal people and go out every Sunday. Not that I have an NS boyfriend or what but I'll figure out smth. Is is just me or do everyone else too get a permanent fixed off day for the whole month ? 




Free movies , popcorns and drinks for err all the people who works in Wing Tai ? I went w Myra , Att Kelmari and Azar . BIG MAMA is way way ten times better than Sucker Punch ! After my doctor's appointment , I just slept the whole day and went out in the evening and here I am going t have an early night. See, I do not have a social life. I miss the times when we're so free and we don't need think about work and money. Not like I'm working for a living. I'm just working t kill time. ergh . This is saddening. I swear , I have issues w me turning 20 in a few months time . One more thing, I feel like I'm a full-timer when I'm just a part - timer . tsk.
     to the top