Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 6:31 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Extremely bad skin allergies. Bloody rashes and skin problems. I had like 2 japs . && loads of medications . Cannot believe that because of all these , I've gotten myself 3 days on medical leave. Tomorrow's my off day . But you know what, why not eh ? I mean , it's legal and all . This kind of thing don't come in easy you know. On top of that , it's bloody expensive. 

Even when I'm working in the afternoon ( I thought I was uh , I brought like my shoes and uniform and everythin' else.) , I had t wake up as early as 9 in the morning. I cab-ed all the way from here t the doc from the doc t home. && I had my hair done. It was v impromptu actually. I went t the usual . Initial plan was t colour my hair . But then , my top was already in bad shaped . So , I got my hair straighted out again. It's really dry now . I also got myself a couple of Shiseido ( however you spell it ) hair product. I spent less than a 150/- on hair . 



DAY 1 . 


After spending 3 hours at the hair saloon , did my nails too btw . I went home for lunch got myself another book and slept the whole day . pretty much that was it. I wonder if I could like survive for the another 3 days.
     to the top