Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 9:35 AM | 0 cmnt/s

DAY #3

&& it's my last day of MC . I didn't quite enjoy it . I did practically everything on bed. Like ,watching movies , skype , webcam and etc . Because I spent 2 days on bed and not leaving the house , I'm actually having major headache right now . Best part , I'm doing morning shift tomorrow . pffft .So anyway, I had my brows done at the usual . ( I like gg t places that I'm used to ) . The facial person whom I see twice a week says evertyhin' is much better compared t the last time we met. Which is a good thing. Spending around $300 to $400 per week is no joke you know. I had a sense of relieved and kinda happy about it too. I had my retail therapy . I went t TSTO t get my sales reservations. I'm left w erm 3 t 4 pieces left ? I spent around 80 plus ? Which is not bad , eh ?

Bought : 

Jamie Jeans
Brown Skinny Belt 

Things on hold :

Coral Toga Dress ( planning t wear for new asia bar or zirca next week )
White Bag 
Purple slip on top


I also had lunch w A and BFF at Starbucks, Tampines. I've got like complimentary drinks and cakes on the house because of the card thingy which is on hold ! I'm savin' it for this Sunday !



     to the top