Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 12:15 AM | 0 cmnt/s




Last night's supper :)


It's been so so so damn long since I last went t Simpang . Oh wait , we all went there on V'day, this year. Yepp! Not w TSTM but w my classmates. So anyways , it still felt like ages! Eh, do you think I've gained weight or something ? It looks like it eh. Just when things are getting better , I am getting fatter . oh-em-gee. 


Maybe because I'm happy ? or I cannot make up my mind t be skinny skinny or a little bit meat-ier or something . Like have curves or something . Yeah, something like that . Firzo says I look chubbier and Iani said I've gained like MAJOR . I do weight checks every 2 weeks because of my doc's appointment. I stand at a height of 164 and I weigh around 52 kG , how's that ? Still fat ah ? Okay, maybe because erm I'm happy ? I'm really happy ? Not happy happy but just average ? or the angle of the camera . Yeah , maybe it's that .


Today , I felt like a bloody cunt . I was told that VM Course starts today at 8 am . I was so into it and all got my momentum and all . Left the house early and took the train instead of the bus so that I won't be late only t know that the thingy was revised and postponed t the 15TH instead.  EVERYBODY ELSE KNEW ABOUT IT EXCEPT US . I don't blame em' . Maybe they're just busy or what . We laughed our asses off feeling ridiculously stupid and silly like some idiots and walked out and went home less than half and hour later. I can't complain , can I ? I mean , I choose t be in this line . Last minute changes , spending more time at work are bound t happen . I'm not mad, really . 
     to the top