Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM | 0 cmnt/s


See , I'm not fat okay ! Look at my arms ! HAHAHAHA . 

Anyways , I hope everybody had a good weekend . At least , I know I did ! I've been waking up early ( even today ) I think it's locked in my body system or something . I'm actually having a major headache from last night . Maybe because I'm mentally tired ?

So , I had double date w R and his bestfriend , Zul and the girlfriend . GREEN LANTERN 3D . I've been watching movies for like every week eh ? After movies , we had Botak Jones and erm just hanging out somewhere here and there . 

I've got work later at 9.30 pm till like the next day ? . BORING . I would rather stay at the shop floor for 12 hours than doing all those little things in the early morning . But what t do , I have t love what I'm doing right now . & I shall sleep the whole of today .
     to the top