Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:56 AM | 0 cmnt/s



That stranger I saw the other day was the most important person in the world. It's really funny how can someone suddenly not speak to each other the next day and have someone else t replace . & When I love you's don't mean anything anymore.

I did a little pampering . Hair Mask , Body Scrub and painted my nails w my new China Glaze. I think I wanna buy many many! Heh ^_^ Yah , I stayed home today . Online movies w junks . I'm hoping for my allowance to come in tonight or maybe tomorrow . I am so broke . Urgh!

uh oh , July hurry come! I want t meet S who's gonna be back frm Vegas in July! Bestfriend and I are already planning for USS . I've been dying t go there . We must make it happen! I miss clubbing also . Like long time never go . Let's hope my work is not in the way . I never party for the whole of June . Must wait for next month! && Dad's b'day is coming soon also . Must show him that he's not forgotten :) :) :) 

I took actions for the things I've said . I got the necessary things needed and I'm now waiting for results. It's kinda bitter sweet for me . One of the many reasons why I'm looking forward for July!

Things t look forward ;
- Dad's B'day ( I'll figure something out ) I should like give him a treat .
- Brazilian Waxing @ Stripped on the 8TH w Wati . It's successfully booked! 
- USS w bestfrieend and maybe together w the boys
- Picnic w the boys at ECP . ( must make a date ) I don't know when also 
- loads of bumming around w S at Pasir Ris .
- party party party.
     to the top