Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM | 0 cmnt/s

There is one thing I've learnt , partying and getting yourself wasted or even trying to forget the world will not change the fact that at the end of the day you're still going t get that same kind of feeling that you felt in the place. I admit , at first I thought it was a good remedy. Well , until one day it hit me . So, I learned it the hard way. It doesn't matter anyway .

But you know, I'm just waiting for time and it's healing . I'm happy . And oh - my - god , I think lady luck is on my side . I've got something huge t share but you know what , I can't blog about it . I'm trying t keep it low profile . Like real only . But really, I don't want the whole world or whoever's reading know much about me .  Something new , I'm trying t work on. Just wish me luck okay! I feel like I'm taking some huge exam . I am totally prepared w a heavy heart though . Like I say, it's kinda bitter sweet thing for me .

If you have t pick between happiness and more money , which will you go for ?

Being happy and not have a comfortable life or not being happy but you can afford anything you want , ANYTHING :) ( except a car lahh , basically nothing huge ) For me , like spending 500 dollars at topshop and splurge on designer's bags ? sighhhhh * 

xx
     to the top