Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 2:07 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Apologies for not updating much. The fact is that I spent half of my time working and going for courses and etc. ( God knows how long will I stay at WTC ) Oh well, we can put that aside. I don't fancy job-hopper(s) and I will never be one. Further studies or going t another line will have t wait till next year. 

Anyway, it's already like the middle July. I'm waiting for S and maybe September ? I'm not looking forward for August. Not because of the festive season and I want t skip the fasting month. My working schedule is a bit very extremely unsatisfactory ? Going through VMS under training is actually hard work even though you get extra money. I think it's like nursing, you need the passion and all. I'm really keen t learn more and all just that sometimes I really don't like working too hard. So , August is going t be a very very long month for me. 

I actually made full used of my last 2 back t back off days somewhere last week ? I know right. I'm only updating it now. I was trying t get enough sleep so I didn't even bother t do anything else except for making love w my bed. I went w the boys last Saturday! For , Harry Potter .



Harry Potter was awesome! I don't mind watching it again and again! I think I might be watching it again w Christine on the 21ST. After movies, was shisha ( as usual) .

I need my sleep now. It's 2 p.m . I woke up at 7 a.m and head down t KB for some course and here I am having lunch while blogging and fb-ing. I cannot multi-task for nuts man I tell you. Whenever I have things t do , I don't listen t music like how most people do it. I'm a female who can't multi-task. How nice.  xx


p/s: I'll be extremely busy for the whole month of August. 
     to the top