Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, July 8, 2011 at 8:53 AM | 0 cmnt/s



My off day w Danial Suhaime :)

 I think right I'm like the last person on earth t watch Transformers. & btw , I cannot watch 3D . So kental lah . I wore for like less than 30 mins only . isk! So , lunch was at Pasta Mania and desserts buffet at Swensens Ion. Imma fat fat kid.

&& I told myself I am never NEVER gonna club if I'm working the next day. It's a straight hell no even if I'm working afternoon the next day . I felt so lethargic like nobody's business I tell you. I had ladies night a few days ago . ( Yah , I know it's like Friday today ) . Maybe because it was after work and all , that's why. I still had fun . I wasn't bad drunk okay . 

that's that . I'm gonna shower and hit the bed . Full shift on a Saturday is no fun man .

     to the top