Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 8:42 PM | 0 cmnt/s



Do not asked me how do I find time t even update my blog. I just happened t be up early when work starts at 2pm later. I had a good breakfast though :)

Update for health ; My rash is gettin' much much better. 
But what I'm worried about is if I'm depending on the meds ? I mean, I can't be on meds for the rest of life right?  I've stopped the cream except for the pills. For my acne problems ; so far I am able t put on make up . Light make up that is. & for the scars I think it will take time ? I just need loads and loads of water and vegs. Subway is already killin' me. I'm also tryin' this new thing which the Brands Essence thingy. Let's see :)

Other than all my skin problems, I'm good.
     to the top