Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 6:24 AM | 0 cmnt/s

good evening all!




Finally, I cleared all my leaves before converting back. I've not been working since last Sunday. Too bad, I'm not gonna even talked about it. I met new people and I fun. I feel like Cinderella. Heh Heh! I have t be back home by midnight everyday.


Apologies for not gonna update what has been going on for this week :)
Some things I just want t keep it a secret. 

I promise I'll update soon, okay ? God knows who's reading but hell , I try t update.

p/s: My younger brother received free tics for Zoukout 11'. I could had asked him t give me the tics since he got one pair! & the best part , I'm not allowed t go. -_- H promised that he would spend time w me and not make me feel so sucky. aww.

xx
     to the top