Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 9:15 AM | 0 cmnt/s







Hello pretty-boys and handsome girls. Apologies for not updating much .


& we all know that December is the last month of every year. I just need time to slow down a little bit because this month is always the best month ever. I'm having my entry test tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous and scared. I mean, if I fail , I will never want t go t school ever again. I'll find a better job w a good pay. Who cares if you don't have the passion or interest. Money talks. That's all. Even if they can't buy you happiness . Trust me, it will do wonders :)

Meeting up w the girls at least once in 3 months was a success. (my kc girls) Even if it was just dinner at Simpang for less than 4 hours. I miss you girls , I miss being 16 , I miss everything else too. My bestfriend is like totally busy w her life right now. I miss her. We made a promised t meet up every Saturday twice a month. 

Which by the way, I'm having every Saturday off! If you're really smart , you can go figure why do I have every weekend off . Even, if it's just one weekend! I'm currently working 4 days per week. I know right, this is like the third time I resigned from WTC. It's hard for me to let go but I know I have t let go. I just have to.


Today was just movies w Ianiie Richie. We were extremely lazy . So, both decided t go denim w leopards and covered shoes. Naked face . No hair - do , no concealer , no nothing. 

Movie was Puss In Boots which was too cute, I tell you. I'm dying t watch Breaking Dawn. I really hope I don't miss it. I'll marry the person who wants to go watch w me ^.^
     to the top