Pink Chanel I'm just like you

just another post.
posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 6:42 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Today, I 've decided t rest at home and not work. At this rate, I will never get t fully recover if I keep going t work feeling so sick. I slept e the whole day and I am still sleepy.

Anyhoo.

I am so loving the album #3 from the The Script. It is really such an emotional album and I am pretty sure most people can relate to it. & one of e songs that I think is amazing is " 6 degrees of separation". the lyrics just says it all. 

Taylor Swift also plays the perfect love break up songs and happy love songs but nobody can beat The Script for talking about every single detail of someone going through the "grieving moment" of breaking up in less than five minutes.I immediately fell in love w the song :)




First, you think the worst is a broken heart
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, Is when your world splits down the middle

And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else 
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little


& my favorite part is of course the chorus part! I might just buy the whole album from Itunes!


I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do :)





     to the top