Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Bring back the past!
posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I miss the good days at tstm w all e ex staffs :(
We had a little gathering w M and A just now after work, it feels like home :)
Though it was a really short one, we managed t update a little bit of this and that.

The new staffs that I'm working w are not that bad lah.
They are really friendly and not shy people. ( cause i'm only 3days I clock in and clock out only)
&& mini politics here are like "kacang putih" haha, is just stupid kids stuffs that I don't wish t know.

What I really love and want t do is t like spend a night w em' all.
Like book a room/chalet or smth and just talk and talk and talk.
Maybe e new year?



===============================================================================================



So anyway, I know how much I hate all these he knows her who knows him and all. 
You know, the "OH! the world is so small!" or 
S'pore is just TOO SMALL and well connected.
I just want t say that a sundal will always be a sundal. 

I shall not say anything about it. Least, I know I am not alone :)
I heard too many things about _ . Like, I don't want t know but somehow info comes t me.
HEY! Stop telling me can? Bloody annoying. 
Yah, I was once that fool who fell in love w that jerk cause he was a bastard but was never sial t me.
Somehow is like that.

Lesson learnt, it doesn't matter anyway. 
     to the top