Pink Chanel I'm just like you

it's the festive season!
posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM | 0 cmnt/s


I would like t wish everybody who're celebrating x-mas, a MERRY XMAS you guys!
and of course a happy new year! 5 more days t 2013?! 




and every year, TSTMTO will have a mini xmas gift exchange after work. heh heh.
& every year, there will be different people. The picture on top are some from TS. 
Missing out my supervisor and a few others. 

I think this year, the staff put in a little bit of effort and bought something practical and useful fr everybody. Er, compared t the last one. Oh well, it's e thought that counts right?

Not only my TSTM had gift exchange, my day job had a mini xmas lunch too. I had tons and tons of chocolates and presents! There were turkey, chicken ham, cakes and pastries and chocolates. I've been eating a lot ever since everybody had their festive season mood kicked in! A box of cupcakes, a dozen of donuts, a tray of chocolates .. too many. I wonder why am I not sick yet. 

This was on e eve of xmas!




& you know wanna how was my weekend?  ...

I had a clean birthday party. I really did! I swear! I swear!



uh huh. My kind of Saturday after so long. God, I was so deprived. I had heavy make up on. My eyes weighed a ton. My heels was bloody high. 
Okay lah, I better not shiok sendiri.

The party was for this girl here, Fiza who just turned 20.


and that is her boyfriend. They're Iani's friends whom I met a couple of times.








The theme well, it's obvious :)









We ended up gossiping on e bed and went no where near e streets of CQ. 
I honestly had a good time. I needed a break from my hectic and rushing life I've been running day and night. Coming home just t sleep and waking up e next day rushing t work.

I'll be having my last off day tomorrow. Gonna spring clean my closet and just stay home w my cats.
Goodnight my dear readers. 

xoxo


     to the top