Pink Chanel I'm just like you

nothing new.
posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM | 0 cmnt/s

HI! I got home at about 7 p.m and I crashed onto bed right after shower.
Of course, I would love t continue sleeping but I wouldn't want t be up at 5 in e morning.

We'll be moving next year, early Jan.
Initially, we were planing fr e East side but now we'll be going t the North side instead.
According, the old man it's for the "change of wind".
I think it's gonna be somehow a culture shock fr me. HAHA. Yeah, wtf right?
I've been living here fr like almost all my life.
Moving into a different environment  is pretty scary.  
I don't like t step out from my comfort zone.
In case you haven't realized, I've been working at TS fr almost 3yrs already.
AT THE SAME BLOODY OUTLET :D :D

It's already middle of Dec, so I guess I'll be looking forward.
New year, new house? I  never moved before.

And and I have been doing some thinking and calculating, erm.
I might just errr, quit my weekend job?
Yeah, transportation fare will be hell I tell you! 
I don't wish t spend more than 100 dollars fr bus fare.

New challenge fr me next year will be not shopping fr TWO MONTHS!
I have never gone a week w/out buying anything.
God bless me for that.

Also, a new lifestyle. I'm glad I managed t reject my girls fr nightlife.
I'm gonna try going fr a morning run.
I HAVE NEVER GO JOGGING EVER BEFORE.
I've wrote down some tips.
Wish me luck for that too.

Okay lah, I think I'm gonna head t bed AGAIN.
nights! xo


     to the top