Pink Chanel I'm just like you

work hard, play hard.
posted on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Sorry, but I am so addicted to the sun right now and I love tanning. 
&& yes, I AM SO TANNED. SO TANNED RIGHT NOW. 

If you follow me on twitter or IG, the pictures or should I say this short getaway was taken on Apr 13.
My last getaway and will be having a another one this July.



So rewarding isn't it to go for a massage and spa. Relaxing by the pool too?

There will be a period of time where I would spend so much time w friends and a period of time when I will be so busy juggling two jobs. 

Aim for JUNE before school starts, gonna work every weekends and make more money. 
not gonna waste a single time. Currently, I am taking a break till middle of June. 
and shall start pumping till July.



I am still am myself, you know. I'm not proud or what telling people this and that, showing off how "wonderful" my life is. I don't share on media all the good things I did or do or am doing. I do get response from my friends how I've changed, in a good way I hope. "Everybody grows old but not everybody grows up."
     to the top