Pink Chanel I'm just like you

HAPPY B'DAY JAN BABIES !
posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 7:39 PM | 0 cmnt/s


I didn't plan it, the boys did . I'm really glad that I could actually spent their b'days together. This year, is our last senior year. Scary or what. && you guys are 20 already! OLD ^-^

I celebrated 2 b'days in one day. I had to be at 2 places in one day. I felt like killing myself because I didn't want to ditch either one of em'. I wished I could like clone myself or smth. My afternoons was at Marina Barrage and I spent the whole night at Sentosa, Cafe Del Ma ( however you spell it ).



xoxo 

Pictures at Sentosa will be updated by this weekends. I'm busy working. & oh, I have t add in days and stop being lazy.


P/S: Please ignore failed pictures of the layout thingy. I have no time . Thank you. I'll do it like the soonest!
     to the top