Pink Chanel I'm just like you

What's New ?
posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 5:12 AM | 0 cmnt/s


Oh my gosh! It's soon gonna be Feb! Life's been pretty much content for me. 7 more weeks till graduation & school's kind of hectic , I guess? ( laughs ) Nehh ..

So anyways, I've got so many things to do this month and also I'm looking forward t next month too. I got tired of staying home trying to complete my report and neglecting my $6/per hour pay cheque. By next month, I'll start working 8 hours per day for 3 days a week. I'm sick and tired of getting 400 dollars per mth since last 2months. I need my fuckin' retail therapy. I haven't been blogging much because all I do is stay home or shisha w the boys , projects or meeting up w some of my girlfriends. 

P/S: I'm back in the dating game and I'm just tired of being sad already.
     to the top