Pink Chanel I'm just like you

it's not getting any better .
posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 6:02 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I told M that I am having my major exams this coming March. Remember,  I said that I really cannot wait for March? Well, now I can. I sure can ! I've been working for like only once a week? I worked very little now a days. I am lucky that they didn't terminate me. I've not been very committed w work ever since. I mean, this is like the best stable part - time job in the whole world && not forgetting this is the longest job I can ever hold on to. 

I tried studying CDN and you know what , I don't understand single thing. Writing down notes is one thing, understanding them is another. I am still gonna try to at least get something into my head. So, it's gonna be obvious that I am not able t take my diploma. This is sad. Somewhere deep deep inside me, I really want t have a diploma. Another 3 years in school ? I mean, I have all the time in the world right ? 

I have very little time and time is not by my side. I've got a high paying job offer. I have t make a quick decision. Either , I wait till poly results and risk of losing this job offer or I just take this up. I mean , what are the chances of me going t Poly right ? ( If you're my friends , you should know ) If I miss this chance and I don't make it t Poly, I will be stuck working at Topshop till the end of time. I just can't make up mind. Like I say, I really hate growing up and making decisions. I've yet t talk t best friend about this. I'll be meeting her on Tuesday. Yes , my bestfriend is free like a bird!
     to the top