Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Another Wednesday Night ..
posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 6:36 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Yes yes , I went last night w Gennie after studying at T3 w Firzo and Feeq . Sorry guys, I had t leave early. What a stupid excuse , I know right.



Now , because I helped my bestest best friend in the morning for filming just now , I had not slept since yesterday. (See, the things I do for you) I got t see my bestfriend working , hehe . While we were at the location, it reminds me on how much I miss secondary school food because they're all less than 2 dollars . During those days , you have t go school w your bare face and black hair and cannot shorten your skirt. Boy, I didn't blend it w my coloured hair and all.You can never get it anywhere else anymore :( 



     to the top