Pink Chanel I'm just like you

TGIF!
posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 7:42 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Oh, thank god it's Friday! I may not have a Saturday night life but TGIF will do just fine for me. I mean, I too want t have the time of my life right ? My life's such a bore right now. So, tell me about it. I can't party this whole month till like March ? Due t the fact that I am broke t the max.

& today I helped out my bestfriend w her internship. HELLO BESTFRIEND ! I know you don't have the time t read my blog because you are always and forever working even when you're not supposed t work. I just want you t know that you're left w 6 MORE DAYS! SUCK IT UP! Don't give up your DIPLOMA now, girl. It's not worth it. You've been through shit and you wanna give up? Yes, I know it's tough. After you've got your diploma , you can be a bummer for all I care. I'm really looking forward for baking and more baking and bumming w you! The more reasons I am looking forward for March :)

I stayed home power - napping. Editing Tumblr . I'll change my blogskin soon . I must concentrate more on studies now . hehe .

xx
     to the top