Pink Chanel I'm just like you

ups and downs.
posted on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 9:07 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Well, I was pretty much pissed with my dad because he didn't allow me t go out last night. I was looking forward t Zirca. & last minute, he had to say; it's too late for me t leave the house. I was extremely furious. I thought of sneaking out but the idea was stupid and I'll get into more trouble. He said that he never ever said " NO " t me and this is he's first time that he wants me t stay home for the night, so yeah. I stayed home w a black face. 

& when I woke up this morning, my poor HP LAPTOP BABY crashed on me. Thanks a lot huh. I need t send it for repair like the soonest ! I canceled my date w my bestfriend because I had projects t do. AGAIN, I KNOW RIGHT.

I'm left w like 3 weeks or so ? 

xx
     to the top