Pink Chanel I'm just like you

what's my plan for my weekdays ?
posted on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 6:36 PM | 0 cmnt/s





Oh yeah, I miss Starbucks w my girls , all of my girls. 

So anyways, I'm like officially broke. I haven't got used t where I need money t survived and no one is gonna pay for my everythin' except daddy. Yeah, when you have a boyfriend, almost everythin' is paid for. Never depend on that too much though. Now, no boyfriend, I have t pay everythin' all by myself . Frustrating much, I know.

I've been asking mom for money almost all the time. & my pay was v little because of some complication they had  t bring forward t March's pay. & I hope dad will support me on a weekly's basis. ( Yeah, no choice ) Serve me right also , to shop like nobody's business. Told myself , after this month I won't keep asking em' for money except my monthly allowance I get from em'. OMG, this is pissing me off like crazy sia . I've yet t tell father about this . He'll be v pissed off , for sure . ERGH ! 


I did nothing except school and work. I don't think so I'll be heading t Zirca tonight. Yeah, I miss Zirca . Mayb nxt time . I have all year for that . & I said, I'm gonna cut down . It's been like what? more than 3 weeks already ? Err, I think ah. I've got damn bad STM . So from today till next month, I'm just going for work and school. Cheap dates w my bestfriend too !

I have t run some errands now and go t school like the soonest! 
xx
     to the top