Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM | 0 cmnt/s




HAPP20TBIRTHDAY ATT KELMARI 

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE . I CAN'T BELIEVED WE'RE TURNING 20 ALREADY. I FEEL OLD BUT I THINK WE'RE NOT EVEN ACTING OUR AGE .


Thank you sweets , for always being there for me. We both shall be rich bummers till the end of time.


& anyways, I'm not so sure who's reading my blog but I do know I was told t be careful w my blogging. I won't say anythin' because I choose t tell the public and people are free t read and react any way they want :)

I feel like I spent too much time working. I don't even have time for my sexy tumblr. But hell yeah, I do love and enjoy working v much. I mean, sometimes it feels like I can just die but most of time , time really flies. Everybody is busy working also what,  might as well work too right? 

Shiela Halim's very extremely boring life .
     to the top