Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 9:27 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I'm actually having a cup coffee before heading t work.


Okay, to think of it right , if I don't get into any Polytechnic ( which I won't ) and if I do not want t take any private Diploma ( I just have no interest ) = I HAVE T WORK LIKE ALL THE OTHER ADULTS.

Which means, I HAVE NO LIFE :) Yeah , I know I have t stop saying that I've got no life. I do have, I'm still living and breathing and surviving in this very evil and cruel unfair world of mine which GOD HIMSELF enjoy seeing me being happy and unhappy and happy again. The ups and downs of life. I'm currently working as if I'm a full - timer except the fact that I'm payed hourly and also I don't do cashiering. Not much of a burden for me. Because of that , I'm just too tired t actually go out. 

For now, I shall be useful bummer and earn some extra cash and live the life w my bestfriend!

At 18 . I became a big spender & now I'm turning 20 , I spent 100 dollars per week. Excluding my minor shopping and this and that. WOW , I think it's a little too much. Saving up is easier said than done. shessh! 

I'm looking forward for the 17TH March :)


I'm currently at Bedok . I miss my grandmother so darn much :(
     to the top