Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM | 0 cmnt/s

My everyday expenses are killing me already. Having 50 dollars in your wallet is like never enough. So, I'm trying my best not t go out much everyday. That is why I'm working! & holy fuck , I'm gonna work for 7 days straight. I'm not complaining because people have done way way longer than that. But but it's been awhile since I've been extremely hard working. And by that, I mean going so into work and not having a social life. I used t be that type of a person when I was 17 years of age? Yeah, for my v first job working at the Airport. Not say that I'm very old now lah .

My blog is gonna be such a bore. I've been working for the past few days. I did pretty much nothing. I didn't even party even though I'm on afternoon shift the next day. I just didn't wanna tire myself. I do wanna have a social life. I'm just not very happy w the fact that every of my Saturdays are all afternoon and one Saturday off. ( even when I'm not a weekend-er ! ) I shall figure something out. 



social life and working life = the life :)
  
     to the top