Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 9:20 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I had fun w Kelly , Amelia and Naqiyah !

Today, was like the first time ever for god knows how long , I hang out w my workmates. I mean , I've met and seen so many people come and go but I'm just not close w anybody right now.
( people at work , I mean ) You know , girls always have trust issues even w each other. 

I don't want t keep on saying FML every single day. I'm trying t make the best out of everything. I'm glad that bestfriend and friends are there for me . Maybe, there's a reason why. & it's the only way that mom and I could get close w each other. It's so weird t text my mom and tell her , I am on my way home. I actually talk t her now a days. Yeah , things happen for a reason . I hope it's for the good. Maybe God did hear my prayers ;)

aww , Shiela Halim is like growing up . HAHA , okay lame I know .

xx

P/S ; pictures will be up soon ?







     to the top