Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM | 0 cmnt/s





THE BEST !


I know right, I kept editing and re-typing the whole thing. Heh! Okay , so anyways . We were  Changi Airport T3 on a Thursday night ? They studied . While , some played cards w me ! I've got t say , apologies if I pissed anybody but but I don't think I was a huge distraction. I can't group study. I just wanna chill out. I'm having so much tension at home w mom and brother. I really don't know what t do. I've realised I've been spending hell loads and been gg out. You can't blame me , I don't wanna stay home because what's a home w/out your loved ones? Everythin' is so dis-functional right now.


I am not having the time of my life. I eat , I spend and eat and spend . That's all I do.
     to the top