Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM | 0 cmnt/s




If growing up means eating a lot than I hate growing up ;(

&& when I got extremely restless at home , I decided t meet my girlfriend. It was very very last minute. I mean, I finished my notes and etc. I give up ? Yes , I give up. Dinner was at MSQ , Subway/Mac'D. Lots of catching up t do. I miss you too, baby. Just like the old days. I want t have fun and do things before work kicks in :)

I finally have the time t commit work w my heart and soul. Despite whatever is going on because  I shall just keep myself as low as possible. Who cares, I'm here t earn money and I simply till today love my job, no one can spoil that feeling of mine.






TWO MORE DAYS TILL NO MORE SCHOOL FOR LIFE .
     to the top