Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Monday, March 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM | 0 cmnt/s


 I'll update as soon as tomorrow's paper finish !

















Because you need your friends. We all may be busy w our own lives but if your friends are true, when you're down, they'll be there for you. I have my bestfriend, my girly , my sexy b's , my workmates , my closes and em' boys. Of course, my bestfriend has always been there for me and i'll try my best t be there for her too. No matter what happens, those who're true t you, they'll stay. I mean, I can't live w/out my friends. Even If I'm attached , I still make time for my friends. We're still young, settling down is a long way t go. Getting married is not a laughing matter. Obviously, when you're married you have t minimize most of your time outside because you have your own family and a husband and etc. But like I say; let's talk about it in 10, 15 years time ? I don't think so, I'll be blogging in the future also . 


I know how much I dislike school. But you know what , school is fun! Way better than working life. You have holidays, you can sleep in class ,you can be a late comer many many times , break all the school rules and not get major punishment. You will have time for everythin'. Than, what's your teenage years for ? I've not officially graduated yet from Higher Nitec. But I've already completed my two years course. Some may say; education does not really matter . That's because you got lucky my dear. God bless you for having a beautiful life , okay ? 


What's next for me ? I'll think about it , in about a month's time ? . Well , I won't say that I'm gonna rush but I sure do know that I do not wanna waste time. I'm getting older, you know. If I ever and it would be a huge miracle that I get into Poly than I shall just continue w school. If I am still interested in studying that is. If not, I'll get a stable job. Having a stable job does not make you successful by the way. It's just life , you need a stable job or else , you can just die. Really.

     to the top