Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM | 0 cmnt/s

TSTMTO FASHION PARTY, APRIL 2011


favorites.


with cousin, Jasmine.


It was almost one hell of a week. The week's passed by so fast. In a few more days I'll get my allowance. ( yes , I'm 20 and working and I still get allowance.) & in 2 weeks time I'll get my pay! I really really hope it's above than what I expected. I'm in need of retail therapy, badly. & I need t start learning how t save. Yesterday's "Fashion Party" was madness. From 7pm till 9.30pm. I didn't stayed back t help them. HELL NO. I was too tired plus I did housekeeping all by myself the day before yesterday. So, I think I deserve a break. Well, if some people can just think about themselves, so can I :)

The promotion for this weekend is 40% off on your second piece purchased. So, if you're a Topshop shopper, hurry and start shopping now ! hehh hehh . I know that I'll be having mine tomorrow ! It's my off day and I asked mama t come shopping w me so she can pay for my stuffs. Believe it or not , I didn't get anythin' for this month.  

 So anyways, I was supposed t meet up w Marly and the girls at Soul last night but I was too tired and ended up sleeping close t midnight. Besides the fact that I'm broke, AGAIN. She's gonna kill me because I ditched her almost all the time. Sorry bbg, I'm really tired .

P/S ; I'm having 2 days off straight.
     to the top