Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:09 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Feels like mother and daughter time. 


I'm over at granny's. I've been away from home for almost a week already. My clothes are very limited here. I wear pretty much the same damn thing everyday. && I haven't been talking t my own mother. I didn't even reply t any of her text messages. No worries, I've been here the whole entire time. I'm too tired to even have a social life. I'll be going back t MP for a week because of my monthly allowance.


Later in the evening, I'll be out w mama for a mini retail therapy . At Tampines only! Ever since I started working here, the only place that I shop is only at my work place. Bad habit and it's not good! I swear. So, my mini retail therapy will be at my own outlet later. hehh hehh. It's like I already know what I want t buy and I cannot wait for pay day or allowance! Mama , please come home quick! ergh , she's out for high tea at Marina Mandarin till 5 pm . -____-'' tskk !


I shall youtube, eat , sleep and watch tv . ttyl . xx
     to the top