Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I felt like a newbie and will be feeling it till I get the hang of it. I would appreciate it if some people have some understanding that it was my 2nd day doing it. I mean, you've been in my position before right? So, I bet you know how it feels. Don't be snobbish just because you now have a higher authority. I don't wish t have conflicts because I see you more than I see my own parents. Yes, I don't take things t heart but that does not mean you can simply show off your attitude. Just accept the fact that I can be better than you and you don't wanna lose everythin' you've worked for.

Just wait and see , okay ? Let time takes it's place and everythin' will fall into places just like how I've planned it.
     to the top