Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Sunday came too soon.


If I'm still schooling, I'll be having a long weekend . IF that is . Okay fine, I shall not look back. & starting from today, I won't get paid hourly w a $6.50 pay cheque per month instead I'll get a fixed pay w more benefits and an increment based on my performance. If not for me quiting and joining back the company because of my attachment, I've worked for almost 2 years this coming July 2011. I finally made up my mind. The pay might not be much but for someone like me w no house bills t pay or anythin' else , I think I'm perfectly fine. I shall consider myself lucky because some of my friends need t pay part of the house thingy bill thingy & the best part I still get my monthly allowance ! heh! One of the many reasons why I love being the only daughter . 








P/S ; 5 more days t pay day 
     to the top