Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 8:02 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Visual Merchandising

I'm not officially yet but I'm going t be ! My very first model store will be at KB from 4th May to 6th May , 9.30 pm to 3 am ? I'm kinda excited . I'm learning 2 new things,VM and Cashiering. Retailing is something I love. I know it has no future but at least I'm doing something right ? I know that I'm too young to work. It's not that I can't afford t pay for my private school it's just don't want t waste my dad's money knowing that I can't study anymore even though I get really jealous when my friends are talking about school. I can work at a better place w a better pay again I choose not t. I just like the idea of me doing something I like. I don't care if my family or what are against it or looking down on me . I've made up my mind, I'm choosing this path.

So anyways, the weekends are coming . && I've to go Vivo City for stock take at freakin' 7 in the morning tomorrow, totally not looking forward. I'll take it as just another experience thing. I managed t change my body system t sleep by 1 am or earlier than that. My life's back on track. I mean, I should learn t adapt w the changes around me. I'm tired of being sad anymore. The past is already passed. I'm not lookin' back. Now, whatever I do , I'm pretty sure I'm confident w it. I shall try not t be as fickle minded as ever. TRYING.

I'm sorry lah if my blog bore you. I just have nothing t talk about besides work stuffs. Social life is already down the drain. I can't believe that I have t think twice whenever my friends ask me t club. My girls are already hating me for countlessly ditching em'. omggg.

xx
     to the top