Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 8:46 AM | 0 cmnt/s

mind fuckin'.


You see , I don't cry on that day because I realized we're not even friends t begin w and will never be one too. Girls and their mouth . This is why one of the many reasons I enjoy mixing w boys rather than girls. So the drama . & please , I've been through all these during high school. I don't need it again. Don't step over my head just because I've been keeping quiet. Everybody have their limits and you've crossed the line. I'm glad , we all talked about it. Guess who cried ? The ones w the big mouth and who like t talk behind people's back ended up crying. Why ? You were all shot dead and have nothing t say ? It's stupid t fight about it right ? You all kept it t long and don't bother t communicate that is why . 


I just hope one day, you guys will actually realized. Now , I have better things t think about. 
     to the top