Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 12:45 AM | 0 cmnt/s

so anyway, I am already an official workaholic which is not cool. Again, I am tryin' to balance out my social life and is not happening also. My sleep mode frequency all running out of place. For some people who's fuckin' not happy w the schedule and all she does is show her black face and attitude. If you're not happy , keep it t yourself. Aku malas nak layan orang mcm kau . You can't expect everybody t understand you . UNDERSTAND , you snobbish b.

&& yesterday , even when I was already half past dead I managed t dragged myself t meet up w Myra at Bugis Mrt Station w her friends. ( planned all cock up ) It wasn't hard choosing over Soul , Zirca or Zouk. We ended up at Zouk , the crowd was lesser there. Somehow , I don't really like seeing many many people around me. The music wasn't good though. The best part was I had my favorite girl w me and I got t let my hair down after workin' for 7 days straight. It feels good.

What's my plan for my Sunday ? Well, I'm gonna do my hair and watch movie w Myra! Heh!
ttyl . xx


     to the top