Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 7:53 PM | 0 cmnt/s

okay okay , I shall be more rajin to update my blog. God knows who's reading it but yeah. Anyways, ever since I've got my alternate 2 days off per week life's been much better. Erm . I've got my time w my friends for movies and catching up w my girls. A little bit of shopping here and there. I try t shop at other places like F21 , MNG . Tryin' not t finish my money by end of this month. Which is like so darn hard I tell you.

I also managed t put my sleeping time back . Yeah , it's not haywire now. Sleeping by mid-night and waking up at 10 in the morning or earlier than that . Feels so good. 





It's like Disney Princess in real life. 

So, on Sunday which was my off day , I had movies w Danial Suhaime at Shaw House Lido. It's been only a week since opening and I've been there trice already. We had t go all the way t CenterPoint because he wanted t eat Swensens and it was he's treat ! No pictures was taken , I can't find a place that sells poloroid films. 




I didn't had Monday's Blues. Like , I ended work at 2.30 pm and also movie was w Taufeeq . It was really really impromptu, I tell you. I should had picked a better movie. Honestly, I didn't really liked it. Heh! 


I thought of havin' some time for myself. Like going t that bookstore and return the books and t borrow more. Yep, I've been reading again. Then again, I'm having my off day tomorrow w no plans so I might as well do my brows and get more books tomorrow. I thought of Zirca tonight but then I have t do set up tonight so like no time like that right . Tsk. I won't get it till like next month ?  I need t get ready for work now.
     to the top