Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 8:02 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I miss you , I fucking miss you.


The world can be really cruel sometimes. I'm not a sadist nor am I being so emotional . I'm not looking back. I'm moving forward and holding on for tomorrow . I thought the feelings I once had has already you know , disappear or something. But it didn't. Sometimes, it feels like it was just yesterday. I still have everythin' in my head. From our first fight t when we first met . I know you're not perfect and all the bad things you've done but you still managed t make feel like I'm the happiest girl in the world. I just missed you . It's not worth it for me t dwell over the past . It's not worth it for me t cry over someone who's so in love w someone else who's obviously ten times better than I am. 

I know I should had done something when I could but I didn't. It was your call not mine. I can't just cry and beg and do everythin' when you're wasting your time . I don't feel regret. I always believed that things happen for a reason and this may be a blessing in disguise. 

Okay, I'm not crying. I swear . It's true, I'm happy :)


     to the top