Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM | 0 cmnt/s

There are days when you don't feel like working at all. Absolutely no mood at all. Not even a single bit. Okay, so you get what I mean. & today was the day. TGIF , indeed. You know, I really really a million billion times hate the before and after sales period. Preparation for sales and the aftermath of sale. Some human being are so barbaric when it come t sales. Because I've got no mood , M or A must had noticed it. I'm sorry guys.


Kindly ignore the post below. I was like erm suddenly feeling kind of emotional when I accidentally stumbled onto somethin' or someone I don't wish t remember. I have the " don't care , don't wanna know , don't mentioned he's/her name anymore attitude" Bottom-line, in my world you're fuckin' dead. That's how strong I am . 


Actually, this post was supposed t be posted yesterday, Friday. The laptop died on me and I fell asleep. I was so darn tired because of god knows why also. I'm reporting for work at 2.30pm today . How nice . I can dilly dally and watch tv , have breakfast like a king. Life's good. Next off day is on Monday :)


Have a good weekend ! && oh , if retail is not bringin' me anywhere, I am going t have t change my job-scope into smth else. It's something that I've thought about for the past few days. Luckily, I've got backup.

     to the top