Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I really really don't know why am I up at this hour . I got home like an hour ago. I did all the minor minor VM things while A did the major ones. It took me like the whole entire day. Mind you, I had Full Shift today . Gees , I know I suck at it but I really like doing it. You don't need t exercise if you're always doing it . No kidding :)


Anyways , I had movies w Feeq and Iqbal on Monday. ( my off day ) How nice of em' boys t actually hang out w me. I sounded so desperate askin' everybody out on Monday. Feeq agreed even though he was like dead beat. Bal just go w the flow. (forever lah he) . We watched Paul at Plaza Sing . I wanted Strictly Pancakes but they all can't be bothered w me and my cravings . 


Next shifts is like , Afternooon and Full . I love the fact that my bestfriend makes me laugh everyday at work. & so does the rest . 
     to the top