Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:24 AM | 0 cmnt/s

You know, you have t listen t both sides of the story. I'm not saying I'm a saint , I don't fall in love and I don't make mistakes, I do . It's obvious that you were really referring t me . I shall not blame you. I do wish we could somehow communicate like talk things out . I really am someone whom you can talked t if you're not happy w something or not . Yes , I was so young and stupid and maybe I am being so unreasonable . But you can't blame me right ? I appreciate it that you were there for me when I needed help. I won't forget that, I promised. It's sad that we're now so far away from each other. I couldn't accept the fact that we all are growing up so yeah . 

Oh hi , so let's just forget about it . I don't care anymore .

I bought a few stuffs bits and pieces from here and there . I've not cleared my reservations . I mean, everybody in the world somehow take advantage on this sales period. I AM GUILTY . I spent like 30 dollars at DIVA ? A couple of sale items , regular price w my discount coupons. I mean, IT"S SALES RIGHT ? $6 for rings , $9 for this and that && $20 after discount for another this and that . Yeahhhh . 

the things I'm looking forward w an additional discount ; 

- JAMIE SKINNY . 
- BROWN SKINNY BELT 
- DENIM JACKET 
- PURPLE SLIP ON THINGY

this is crazy . I finally got my phone back. I was phone-less for like urm 2 t 3 weeks ? Cannot believed that I actually survived. Praised the lord for that! I don't have any up - coming events or what . I've been doing some thinking about changing my job scope. I'm still scared . I mean, I've been working here for about erm 2yrs plus minus somewhere there ? I'm used t the people and environment and w the daily things I do . Having 2days off now is already a plus point for me.  You know how much I hate decision making. 

oh well . 
     to the top